Monday, May 10, 2010

Out of the mouths of ... random people.

I love to laugh. Here are some things that made me laugh recently.

  • I don't think he's really a dog. Me either, I think he's part sloth. He's a slog.
  • Ok, so I was drunk and I got MySpace and Facebook mixed up and started calling it MyFace. Now I'm starting a new website and let me tell you something, not just anyone can came on MyFace.
  • Yes, but could you ever get the smell out of it? Nope, it would always smell like fried chicken and failure.
  • I'm a dedicated employee, I put up with your ass for 7 years. You're not dedicated, you're just stupid.
  • I don't worry about black holes as much as I used to, because I'm old now.
  • Look, the slog likes meat. He's a carna-slog.
  • Just about everyone here is named Joe, so if you get stuck and can't remember a name just use Joe. You'll be right about 85% of the time. But what if it's a girl? Then you're screwed, sorry. (Me and my niece-in-law's boyfriend who had never been to a mexican family gathering before. He was a little overwhelmed. lol)
  • I've decided something for you two. Oh yeah? Yep, and I'm being very serious, I think after you guys get married you should adopt. Adopt? Like a kid? No thanks.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO...I'll have to ask Bryan if he's worried about black holes!

    ReplyDelete